on 12 September, 2012
XIMB Admission Notice - Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneshwar
Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneshwar (XIMB) Admission Notice 2013
September 12, 2012
Xavier's Institute of Management, Bhubaneshwar (XIMB) invites applications for admission to the AICTE approved programmes for the year 2013. Admissions will be based on XAT 2013/CAT 2012 scores for full-time Post Graduate Programmes in Management. Last date for applying online to XIMB is November 26, 2012.
- Two-year full time programme for Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (2013-15) - PGDM
- Two-year full time programme for Post Graduate Diploma in Management (HRM) (2013-15) - PGDM - HRM
- Two-year full time programme for Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (2013-15) - PGDM - RM
For all the above three programmes, minimum three-year Bachelor's degree in any discipline, with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a Recognized University/Deemed University. Final year Degree students, completing their final examinations by June 15, 2013 can also apply.
All applicants are required to appear for one of the following tests:
- XAT to be conducted by XLRI on January 6, 2013
- CAT to be conducted by IIMs between October 11 and November 6, 2012
*PGDM-RM can also alternatively appear for IRMA, 2012
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates need to apply online through www.ximb.ac.in. The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for one program and Rs. 500/- for every additional program/admission test
Login to recommend