Stupidsid
on 29 November, 2013

DTU (DCE) 2014 Admissions & Counselling - Delhi Technological University (Delhi College of Engineering) B.Tech Admission, Registrations, Merit Lists, Counselling for 2014 via JEE Main | Engineering News & Notifications | stupidsid


DTU Admissions 2014 Notification
November 29, 2013 | Delhi


Undergraduate Engineering Admissions to the outstanding Delhi Technological University (DTU), (previously Delhi College of Engineering), for the academic year 2014-15 will be based on the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2014.

DTU Admissions 2014 Notification
November 29, 2013 | Delhi


Undergraduate (B.Tech) Engineering Admissions to the outstanding Delhi Technological University (DTU), (previously Delhi College of Engineering), for the academic year 2014-15 will be based on the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2014.

 

Related Information:

Applications and Registrations will begin around the first week of May as soon as the JEE Main 2014 result will be declared on May 3, 2014.

DTU, one of the top Deemed Universities in Delhi, and India, offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various discplines of Engineering (around 15 courses). Admissions to First Year undergrad courses will be based on Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main (60% weigthage) and Class XII or other qualifying examinations (40% weightage).

Admissions to DTU are based only on the JEE Main. 85% of the seats are reserved for Delhi-NCR candidates while the remaining 15% are for students from all over India.

Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2014 is scheduled on

  • April 6 (Pen-Paper based test) and
  • April 9, 11, 12 and 19 (Computer based test).

Above schedule is tentative as it will depend on the Results of JEE Main 2014. Students should keep checking this space or the DTU Website regularly.


Login to recommend
0 recommended

23663 views

Stupidsid


Published in:

News and Events


SPONSORED ADVERTISEMENTS