Stupidsid
on 15 June, 2013

Sardar Patel Institute of Technology (SPIT), Andheri, Mumbai, Institute Level/CAP Vacany Quota Admissions 2013-14 - Application Forms, Counselling Schedule, Merit List | Engineering News & Notifications | stupidsid


SPIT (Mumbai) Final Merit List - Institute Level Admissions
June 24, 2013


Final Merit List for Institute Level Admissions to the esteemed Sardar Patel Institute of Technology (SPIT) for the academic year 2013-14 is declared. Students who have applied can check their names in the FINAL MERIT LIST.

SPIT (Mumbai) Final Merit List - Institute Level Admissions
June 24, 2013


Final Merit List for Institute Level Admissions to the esteemed Sardar Patel Institute of Technology (SPIT) for the academic year 2013-14 is declared. Students who have applied can check their names in the FINAL MERIT LIST.

 

Related Topics:

Round 1 of admissions via counselling will be carried on June 28 at 11.00 am.

You need to carry a demand draft for Rs. 93,890/- drawn in favour of "Principal, Sardar Patel Institute of Technology" along with all your original Documents and photcopies.

 

PREVIOUS NEWS

SPIT (Mumbai) Institute Level Admissions Have Begun
June 15, 2013


Admissions to First Year Engineering courses in one of the top engineering colleges in Mumbai - Sardar Patel Institute of Technology (SPIT) - for the academic year 2013-14 under Institute Level/CAP Vacancy Quota has begun. Eligible candidates can submit the application form on or before June 22.

SPIT is located in Andheri in the western suburbs of Mumbai. Quite popular for its ambitious, humble crowd and quality placements, the campus has two colleges - SPIT and SPCE. While the latter is an autonomous institute offering engineering in Mechanical, Civil and Electrical, SPIT offers undergraduate admissions in 4 dsicplines namely -

  1. Computer Engineering (120)
  2. Electronics Engineering (60)
  3. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (60)
  4. Information Technology (60)

Figures in bracket indicate the Seat Intake.

SPIT has 20% of the seats reserved under Institute Level/CAP Vacancy Quota and remaining 80% seats are filled via Centralised Admission Process (CAP). Students who have appeared for the MT-CET 2013 can submit the Application Form by visiting the college from June 15 to June 22 (last date). Processing fee for the same is Rs. 800/- to be paid in cash.

Keep checking this space for further notifications regarding Cutoffs, Merit Lists and Additional Rounds, if any.


Login to recommend
0 recommended

6412 views

Stupidsid


Published in:

News and Events


SPONSORED ADVERTISEMENTS