on 18 January, 2017
Admission process for SRM University - College of Engineering
Admission Process for college of Engineering at SRM University (Kattankulathur, Ramapuram & Vadapalani campuses) is explained below. You need to score at least 70% in PCM in class 12 is to take admission at SRM.
MARCH - Apply online/offline for SRM Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMEEE) by paying Rs 900 via DD. Printout of online form along with DD should be sent to university.
APRIL - Take SRMEEE either online or pen & paper. Results shall be declared in APRIL/MAY.
JUNE - You will have to appear for counseling as per your rank. Schedule for the will be notified in advance. You will be allotted seats based on your preference and your rank in SRMEEE.
- Counseling call letter.
- SRMEEE - Rank Card / Hall Ticket (except for B.Arch).
- NATA score card for B.Arch only.
- High school (Class X) certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Marks sheet of qualifying examination.
- Community certificate (issued by the competent authority).
- Demand Draft for Rs. 75000/- (Rs. 200000/- for BDS program) towards part of tuition fee or full tuition fee whichever is less. DD should be drawn in favour of “SRMIST” payable at Chennai.
- Balance tuition fees, if any, should be paid before the last date stipulated by the University failing which the admission offer would stand cancelled.
Login to recommend