on 16 January, 2017
Admission Process for Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Lavale, Pune
Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Pune admits students on the basis of their scores in SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test) or JEE Mains.
Through Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)
- Register for the SET on www.set-test.org and pay the stipulated fee online ( Rs. 1500/-) between Second Week of April.
- Appear for the exam on First Week ok May
- Apply for Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT) on www.sitpune.edu.in, by paying a stipulated amount (another Rs. 1000/-) latest by Third Week of May. Yes, you have to register differently for the exam and the institute.
- Report to the institute on First Week of June for counseling and admission. If you're shortlisted for the applied institute you would be required to be physically present during the counselling session. While you're at the place where the counselling is being conducted, students will be called based on their scores in SET and offered the courses which have vacant seats left.
- For example the first student would have all the options available while someone ranked 200 probably would have fewer streams to choose as all seats from 1 or 2 particular streams would already have been taken.
- Live seat positions will be displayed to everyone present there and thus by the time your turn comes, you would to have to make up your mind on which course to finally opt for.
Through JEE (Main):
- Apply for Symbiosis Institute of Technology by filling the form and paying up the registration fees of INR 1500 online at www.sitpune.edu.in by Third Week of May.
- Since you would have to register for SIT before the results are out, you will need to update the marks as soon as the result for each exam is declared.
- There will be a counselling session for admissions through JEE (Mains).
- The same procedure as explained for SET is followed during either of the counselling sessions.
Documents to be submitted at the time Admission / Counselling:
A Print of:
- Online Registration form
- Entrance examination Score Card
Following Original documents with two attested copies:
- 12th Mark sheet
- 12th Passing certificate
- 10th Mark sheet
- 10th Passing certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Gap Certificate ( If applicable)
- Caste Certificate ( If applicable)
- Address Proof
- Two Photographs.
Note: For exact date visit official website of college.
Login to recommend