on 26 August, 2012
MDI Gurgaon Admission Notification
MDI Gurgaon 2013 Admission Notification
Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon - one of the most sought after B-Schools after the IIMs - has announced its admission notification for the 2013-2015 batch. According to the notice, students will have to apply to the prestigious institute separately between September 5, 2012 and October 5, 2012. Applications can be submitted online as well as offline (printed) and the cost of applying is now Rs. 1800/-
- Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)
- Post Graduate Program in Human Resource Management (PGP-HRM)
- Post Graduate Program in International Management (PGP-IM)
- National Management Program (NMP)
- Post Graduate Program in Energy-Management (PGP-EM)
- Minimum 3 years Bachelor's degree
- 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline recognized by the association of Indian Universities / AICTE
*Candidates completing all requirements for obtaining Bachelor's degree by 30th June, 2013 can also apply. For NMP and PGP-EM, minimum 5 years work experience is also mandatory.
MDI, Gurgaon uses CAT scores for shortlisting candidates for all the above programs.
- Candidates need to appear for CAT (refer catiim.in).
- Apply to MDI within the stipulated dates.
- Look for notice displaying shortlisted candidates after the CAT 2012 results.
- Attend the subsequent Group Discussion and Personal Interview if shortlisted.
- Students' Review of Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon
- Experiences of Students pursuing Management programs from MDI, Gurgaon :
- Sudeep Shouche
- Rikesh Jain
- Reviews of other B-Schools
- Profiles of students studying at othe top B-Schools
- Official website of MDI
Login to recommend