on 01 June, 2013
Associate Software Engineer at Accenture
Grad College Thadomal Shahani Engineering College (TSEC), Bandra, Mumbai Stream B.E. in Information Technoology Graduated in 2012 Grad Aggregate 60.2% Standout Quality My flexibilty to work
- Jobs Applied for: Infosys, Delloite, Sterling, Capgemini, Accenture, L&T, Amdocs
- Jobs offered: Infosys, Accenture
- Job accepted: Accenture
- Pay Package: INR 330,000/year
- Posted in: Hydrabad
- Nature of Recruitment: Off-campus
There were 3 rounds:
- General aptitude
- Technical interview
- HR interview
But these off campus drives were only for candidates who already have one offer from other company
Designation: Associate Software Engineer
- At Accenture I was trained in .NET and after the training I landed up in a project for microsoft.
- The project is about testing the functionality of Microsoft applications that are developed for their licenses.
Experience at Work:
- Accenture is all about work hard, play hard.
- It has unimaginable number of opportunities.
- You have to be just positive and work hard and your work will never go unnoticed in Accenture.
Advice to the juniors:
Just be very flexible in every aspect, be it relocation, training, project work or shift timings.
Login to recommend