on 10 November, 2011
Graduate Engineer Trainee at L&T Thermal power plant Construction Business Unit
- Graduation college: K J Somaiya College of engineering (KJSCoE)
- Stream: Mechanical Engineering
- Graduation aggregate: 69.94%
- Standout Quality:
- Project done on Composite Material
Applied for: L&T Thermal power plant Construction Business Unit
Jobs offered: L&T Thermal power plant Construction Business Unit
Job accepted: L&T Thermal power plant Construction Business Unit
Pay Package: 3.16 Lakh
Interview experience: Very easy. They were more interested in family background (eg. what is your father, brother etc). Please do not tell that your father has private Business, That may lead to some serious questionnaires.
What I do:
- Posted: in Koradi, Nagpur
- Designation: Graduate Engg Trainee
Graduate Engg Trainee-currently working with planning Department
- Subcontractor Billing
- Monitor Day to Day site Progress and accordingly report to HQ
- Prepare & Update Construction Schedules
Experience at Work:
Good Experience, we also had an 18 day Mysore Class room training. You can Enjoy work.
Advice to the juniors:
Enjoy your college life, don't worry about your placements. Just be honest during your interview.
Login to recommend