on 30 August, 2011
Project Manager at Bosch Automotive Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.
|Post Grad Institute||Indo-German Training Centre (IGTC), Mumbai|
|Year of Passing||2011|
|Post Grad Aggregate||65%|
|Grad College||Yeshwantrao Chavan CoE|
|Year of Grad.||2009|
|Standout Quality||Strong interpersonal skills, self motivated.|
- Current company: Bosch Automotive Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.
- Department: Customer Project Management
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Past Companies worked for: NIL
- On-Campus Recruitment: Bosch
- Pay Package: Not disclosed
Internship training culminated to placement
Current Job Description:
- Project Manager - New product introduction.
- Current Assignment: General motors, launch of new body control module in RBAI.
- Assistant Manager - Supply Chain Management.
- Major Responsibility - Customer order forecasting, production planning and control.
Experience at Work:
I got an opportunity to intern with Bosch during my IGTC programme. I worked in two department which are driven by customer requirement that gave me invaluable learning across the functions of value chain. The exceptional support from the faculties at IGTC kept me motivated and helped me in my career growth.
Advice to the juniors:
Take the tasks least chosen by others, if you succeed you will make a difference in world, if you don’t succeed, look back at least you created a road for others.
IGTC is the best place to know about your own self than just looking for placements. Learn the best from each faculty to know what you are best at and soon in IGTC you will see your dreams coming true.
Login to recommend