on 01 June, 2013
Support Associate in Production domain at SAP Labs
|Grad College||Vivekanand Education Society's Inst. of Technology (VESIT), Chembur|
|Stream||B.E. in IT|
|Standout Quality||Interested in different domains such has sports, classical music, photography, trekking, etc.|
- Jobs Applied for: Morgan Stanley, Accenture, TIBCO, JP Morgan, SAP Labs
- Jobs offered: Accenture, SAP Labs
- Job accepted: SAP Labs
- Pay Package: INR 700,000/year
- Posted in: Bangalore
- Nature of Recruitment: On-campus
- It was more concentrated on being logical.
- The interviewers were interested in the line of thought of the interviewee and such didn't concentrate on any 'bookish' knowledge.
I am a Support Associate in the Production domain. In common terms, my work area is similar to that of a build and release engineer, where I handle the assembly of some software components.
Experience at Work:
- The work environment has been fantastic with the team being ever-helpful and encouraging, at least in my case.
- The working hours are flexible, as long as you stand responsible and effective.
Advice to the juniors:
- Be crisp,honest and professional during the interview.
- Prepare differently for different companies. Especially ask your seniors to inform you in detail about the company's philosophy, the profile they offer and the type of candidates they might prefer.
- For e.g: Some companies strictly rate you on your technical abilities, some want you to be an all-rounder, etc
- Be confident (But be sure you know enough to be)
Login to recommend