on 01 June, 2013
on 01 June, 2013
Support Associate at SAP Labs
|Grad College||Vivekanand Education Society's Inst. of Technology (VESIT), Chembur|
|Stream||B.E. in IT|
|Standout Quality||Inability to crack previous companies was more motivating & provoking to prepare harder & better|
- Jobs Applied for: Morgan Stanley, Tibco, Playgames 24X7, Indus Valley Partners (IVP), JP Morgan, Accenture, SAP Labs
- Jobs offered: Accenture, SAP Labs
- Job accepted: SAP Labs
- Pay Package: INR 700,000/year
- Posted in: Bangalore
- Nature of Recruitment: On-campus
- I applied through college and the process took a day
- First there was an Online Aptitude Test that comprised of 3 sections:
- General Aptitude (Quants, Verbal & Logical) (Quite Easy)
- Advance Computer Skills (Not too tough, Basic Tech Questions)
- Data Structure Questions (BST, AVL Trees, B,B+ Trees etc)
- Then three Rounds of Technical Interviews:
- 1st Technical Round in which they covered almost everything like Database, Data Structures, (C/C++/Java) questions, OS, Networks,etc
- 2nd Technical Round was mostly on BE Project or other Projects listed in Resume
- 3rd Technical Round was on Database Schemas, Queries, Normalization,etc
- Managerial Round: A scenario of work scheduling was given.
- HR Round: Just seemed to be a formality
- Link - http://www.glassdoor.com/Interview/SAP-Interview-RVW2323033.html
Designation - Support Associate
- My job basically requires me to solve customer messages based on the issues that SAP customers face while updating & upgrading their systems. Add-On installation and any other forms of Upgrades.
- Sometimes, in case of Very Business Critical messages, it involves even interacting with the domestic and foreign customers in person to offer assistance.
Experience at Work:
- So far extremely pleasant.
- Comfortable work environment with positive attitude in employees.
- Decent employee friendly facilities.
Advice to the juniors:
- Its always better to make hay while sun shines, which I unfortunately didn't. But was fortunate enough to have SAP coming to campus at correct time.
- Its better to be prepared before hand and not screw up even a single job interview as it may simply cost you, your future.
- Very essential to balance between placement preparations, studies and final year project work.
- Try to devote maximum attention to placements (aptitude, interview preparations) especially during August-November duration.
- Once you manage to get a job, its the Best feeling in the world.
Login to recommend