on 01 June, 2013
Support Associate at SAP Labs
|Grad College||Vivekanand Education Society's Inst. of Technology (VESIT), Chembur|
B.E. in Information Technology
My B.E project i.e location based android application
- Jobs Applied for: Morgan Stanley, Accenture, J.P Morgan, SAP Labs
- Jobs offered: Accenture, SAP Labs
- Job accepted: SAP Labs
- Pay Package: INR 700,000/year
- Posted in: Bangalore
- Nature of Recruitment: On-campus
The interview procedure varies with campus. In our campus, it consisted of the following rounds:
- Aptitude test (Technical and basic aptitude including quantitative and verbal ability test)
- Technical Interview - Round I
- Technical Interview - Round II
- Managerial Interview
- HR Interview
I work for the IMS, i.e, Installed based Maintenance and Support. Here we provide the highest level of development support to the customers, resolving their issues in terms of consultation and removing bugs from the already installed software as and when they are found.
Experience at Work:
- Good so far.
- I really doubt any other company could take such good care of their employees.
- About the work, at times it appears to be monotonous but one could learn a new thing with every issue taken up.
Advice to the juniors:
Stay calm throughout the selection process. For me, that worked wonders.
Login to recommend